پیشنهاد جملات حرفه ای تر در رایتینگ آیلتس
در اینجا فهرستی از جمله های نوشته شده توسط زبان آموزان دوره های آیلتس مهندس ابوالقاسمی به همراه معادل های بدون خطا، آکادمیک تر و حرفه ای تر آن ها از نظر گرامری در دسترس خواهد بود.
بازدیدکنندگان گرامی میتوانند جمله های پیشنهادی خود را در بخش دیدگاه های همین صفحه وارد کرده و برابرهای مناسب تری برای آن ها دریافت نمایند.
صفحه در حال به روز رسانی است و هر روز جمله های تازه ای افزوده خواهند شد.
پیشنهاد میکنیم از این مجموعه ها نیز بازدید بفرمایید:
پیشنهاد جملاتی حرفه ای و مناسب تر در رایتینگ آیلتس
– Students can study at any time.
√ Students can enjoy a more flexible learning schedule.
– There are many reasons for air pollution in big cities.
√ Several factors are behind the air pollution in megacities.
– Moreover, no neighbors to bother you when you live in a house.
√ Moreover, residents of houses are not bothered by curiosity of immediate neighbors in comparison with living in apartments.
– I’m writing this letter to say to you that…
√ I’m writing this letter to inform you of…
– Since pollution treatment needs spending money, they probably release much of it into the atmosphere.
√ Since pollution mitigation requires proper financial resources, a major part of it is probably released into the atmosphere.
– Some people think that acceptance of a bad situation should be done.
√ Some argue that an unfavorable condition should be accepted/embraced.
– Students will have a lot of chance to find a good job after graduation.
√ Students will have plenty of opportunity to begin successful careers after graduation.
– I was shocked because she said it might be damaged after I bought it. I think it is unreasonable.
√ It was very disturbing to hear from your staff that the item might have been damaged after the purchase and I find this claim very unreasonable.
– So, usually as much as we getting close to adult life we become more conservative.
√ Furthermore, as one starts to live their adult life, more caution will be likely for them to exercise and become more conservative as a result.
– The problems that these societies have are substantial.
√ The challenges that these societies face are substantial.
– We will have the chance to get on our feet again.
√ It will be easier for young adults to recover from such emotional traumas.
– This policy will have a deep effect on society.
√ This policy will have a dramatic/profound/significant effect on society.
– These children are upbringing according to the latest information of the day.
√ These children have been educated based on the latest research in education.
– Due to they can take benefit from their parents‘s support.
√ Due to the fact that they can take full advantage of their parents‘s support.
– You can fit studying in throughout your day
√ Student can set a time that fits them best.
– Students can progress their different abilities.
√ Students can improve their different abilities.
– Teenagers are supported about basic necessities.
√ Teenagers are supported when it comes to basic necessities.
– Others including me contrary to these opinions think…
√ Others including me disagree with this opinion and think…
– From Some people’s opinions
√ From Some people’s perspective/point of view, …
– All they are obligated to do sums up to…
√ All they are obligated to do are limited to…
– …and probably not get in to trouble.
√ ….or perhaps avoid danger.
– Millions of people lives in poor situations.
√ Millions of people live in poverty.
– Grow a baby.
√ Raise a child.
– They have a better children
√ They can raise better children
– There is a small age gap between children and parents
√ Age difference between children and parents
– Also my new home don’t have any space for bicycle.
√ Moreover, there is not any space for parking my bicycle in the vicinity of my new home.
– When, some one get older get into a different situation also can decide better.
√ As people grow old they gain more experience and as a result they can make wiser decisions.
– So, there is a better chance of a job position.
√ So, this improves your chance This will definitely improves your chance of being considered for a decent job.
– The population in a small town definitely is fewer
√ the population in a small town is comparatively smaller.
– Some companies earn some money with selling their information.
√ Some companies put up their information for sale in order to generate revenue (=increase income).
– Research need a lot of money.
√ Conducting a research requires considerable financial resources.
– This repair had a good effect on museum.
√ This renovation had a considerable/profound/significant/major effect on the museum.
– Employment has a better situation in big cities.
√ There is a higher rate of employment in major cities.
– People think that it could bring a higher future work.
√ People think that they can have better career prospects.
– Regardless of limitations of their organization or bureaucracies they can do the work with their own approach.
√ Being free from limitations imposed by organization or bureaucracies they will be able to perform the tasks the way they consider the best.
جملات حرفه ای تر برای رایتینگ آیلتس – بیشتر بخوانید