نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب (part 3) – تست اول کتاب Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
تاکنون نمونه های فراوانی از پرسش های اسپیکینگ آیلتس بهمراه پاسخ های آن ها از منابع گوناگونی همچون کتاب های مرجع آموزشی و نمونه پرسش های گزارش شده از زبان آموزانی که در آزمون های آیلتس داخل و خارج از ایران شرکت داشته اند در سطح نمره 7 و نمره 8 و بالاتر در ielts2.com منتشر شده است.
نمونه ای که در یکی از کلاس های خصوصی آیلتس در اینجا منتشر میشود بگررفته از تست اول آیلتس کتاب Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS میباشد. این کتاب پیشتر به سفارش ielts2.com اسکن شده و برای دانلود در دسترس میباشد.
به باور ما تست های مصاحبه آیلتس این کتاب همسانی و شباهت بسیاری به پرسش های روز آزمون زبان آموزان داشته و تمرین با آن ها به تمامی زبان آموزان گرامی توصیه میشود.
نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب (part 3) – چگونگی تمرین با این نمونه سوالات
پرسش ها و پاسخ هایی که در این جا شنیده میشود مربوط به پارت اول و پارت سوم اسپیکینگ آیلتس میباشد. زبان آموزان بسیاری از نحوه تمرین با این پرسش ها و پاسخ های مصاحبه آیلتس پرس و جو میکنند. شاید بهترین راه تمرین با این نمونه ها گوش کردن دقیق و موشکافانه و چندین باره این پاسخ ها باشد. این شنیدن چندین باره بهتر است با توقف فایل شنیداری و تمرکز بر ساختارها و واژگان همراه باشد. برخی زبان آموزان کوشش میکنند متن نوشتاری این پاسخ ها را بر روی کاغذ آورند(transcribe کردن) که این شیوه نیز میتواند بسیار سودمند باشد.
نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب (part 3) – سطح و نمره احتمالی این پاسخ ها
نمونه جواب هایی که در زیر شنیده میشود مربوط به خانم رخساره است و با اجازه ایشان منتشر شده است. ایشان چندین ماه پیش از انجام این مصاحبه، در آزمون رسمی آیلتس موفق به دریافت نمره 6.5 شده بودند. به نظر میرسد با توجه به افت طبیعی پس از چندین ماه نداشتن تمرین سطح این پاسخ ها حدود نمره 6 باشد و 100% از این نمره پایین تر نیست:
این مجموعه 90 سوالی از متداول ترین سوالات پارت 3 اسپیکینگ آیلتس توسط مهندس ابوالقاسمی(دریافت کننده نمره 8.5 اسپیکینگ آیلتس) و با همکاری استاد زهرا امیدی(نمره 8 اسپیکینگ آیلتس) بدون آمادگی پیشین و بصورت کاملا طبیعی و بر پایه اطلاعات عمومی ضبط شده است. برای شنیدن هر یک از این 90 فایل صوتی میتوانید روی player کلیک فرمایید یا مستقیما روی دکمه دانلود کلیک فرمایید:
1. How the Internet has affected the music?
2. What cars are preferred by men and what cars are preferred by women?
3. Do people buy cars to show their status?
4. Do you think our society needs ambitious people?
5. Do you think sometimes we have to wait to appreciate things more?
6. Do you prefer to go out with your friends in small or large group?
7. Do you prefer to go out with your friends in small or large group?(Zahra Omidi)
8. On what occasions you have to wait for things in your country?(Zahra Omidi)
9. On what occasions you have to wait for things in your country?
10. What services and facilities are available in your hometown?
11. What services and facilities are available in your hometown?(Zahra Omidi)
12. Do you want to stay in your country for a long time?
13. What plans do you have for your future career?(+a few more uncommon Qs)
14. What are your future plans? (Zahra Omidi)
15. What are the advantages of living in a big city?
16. Why some people do not like taking photos of themselves?
17. Should there be rules for public places?
18. What is the difference between people who are always on time and those who are not?
19. How do people learn history from seeing items in the museums?
20. How technology can affect history?
21. Do you think in 50 years magazines and newspapers still exist?
22. What has been the effect of media such as TV, radio and newspaper on family?
23. What is the result of a change in working condition for a family?
24. Are there a lot of science museums in your country?
25. Why people choose to buy second hand products?
26. What do you think makes a good parent?
27. How can conversations help us in our daily lives?
28. Why do people wear uniform in your opinion?
29. What can government do to reduce the noise pollution in big cities?
30. What changes do you foresee in the education system of your country in the next 50 years?
31. What is the difference between men and women’s conversations?
32. What is the difference between boys’ and girls’ friendship?
33. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working in a large corporation?
34. What are the main reasons of unemployment in your country?
Alternative Response by Zahra Omidi
35. How we can appreciate the elderly for all they have done?
36. How we can encourage young people to read more?
37. What kind of toys are more appropriate for children?
38. What benefits can students get from group studying?
40. What are the advantages of manufacturing consumer goods in your country?
41. How can the spices of your country be compared with those of other countries?
42. Who is more eager to new ways of cooking? Young people or adults? Why?
43. Do you think old peoples’ lives are better now compared with the past?
44. What can children learn from old people?
45. What can government do to help sports at grassroots level?
46. What can you learn about a person from the animals they like?
47. Why people become vegetarian?
48. Is it important to teach children how to save money?
Alternative Response by Zahra Omidi:
49. Many young people today don’t associate themselves with traditions; Why is that?
نمونه سوالات speaking آیلتس به همراه نمونه جواب صوتی
50. What should be done to lower cruelty to animals?
51. What is the difference between your life and the life of traditional people?
52. How does the cultural identity of a place is reflected in the eating habits and types of food?
53. How do you compare the decision making in the past and today?
54. Can the media influence the decision making process among older generations?
55. What is national identity?
56. What do you think about relocating for a job?
57. What are the disadvantages of jobs with flexible working hours?
58. What criteria people use when choosing a job?
59. Tell me about the main types of buildings in your hometown?
60. What are the qualities of a good teacher in your opinion?
61. Do you find it difficult to choose gifts? Why?
62. Do you think children should be allowed to make mistakes?
63. Do you think it is in human nature to conceal one’s shortcomings?
64. What is the difference between short and long travels?
65. Do most people read books in your city? Why?
66. What qualifications should a person have to work in a top position of news corporation?
67. Do you prefer to read or listen to news?
68. Do your prefer to live in a house or in an apartment?
69. What do you like or dislike about your apartment?
70. What issue companies face as they become bigger?
71. What is the impact of vehicles on people’s lives
72. What needs to be done to help people travel less?
73. Do you prefer live concerts or records?
74. What are the advantages and disadvantages of waking up early in the morning?
75. Have your taste in music changed with time?
76. Do you think people will live further away from work in the future?
77. Do you think memories are important? Why?
78. Do you like memories from your childhood? Why?
79. Didi you learn how to play a musical instrument when you were a child? Why or Why not
80. Do you think all children should learn to play musical instrument? Why or Why not?
81. How much time children in your country spend with their parents? Do you think it is enough?
82. Have relationship between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?
83. Do you prefer to read a physical book or its digital version?
84. Do you think people will still be interested in reading fiction in the future?
85. Do you think people should express their feelings?
86. Who can express feelings more freely? Men or women? Why?
87. What can you do to help children save money?
88. What do young people often waste money on?
89. Who are better advisors for children? Parent, teachers or friends?
90. At what age should children be allowed to have mobile phones?
91. Do people in your country enjoy going to open air markets that sell thing like food or clothes or old objects?
92. Do you think young people feel the same about shopping at market as older people? Why is that?
93. What games are popular in your country?
94. Do you think it is important for people to play games? Why or why not?
95. Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
96. Do you think office dress code is necessary? Why?
97. What kind of dress do people wear in your country?
98. What did you like about your high school or university?
99. Is there anything you did not like about your high school or university?
100. What problems people may have when they want to do new things for the first time?
نمونه سوالات speaking آیلتس به همراه نمونه جواب صوتی
101. Do you think it is better to do new things with other people or on your own? Why?
102. What are the benefits of sport or Olympic games?
103. Can international Games, sports or Olympic games bring unity on an international level? Why?
104. Do you think it is possible for an employee and his/her manager to be best friends? Why?
105. What are the benefits of team work in on international level?
106. What are the jobs you think should receive high salaries and why is that?
107. What is the importance of games in students’ lives?
108. Do you think government should encourage people to participate in sports and games?
109. Do you have the habit of saving money?
110. Do changes in life have the same influence on people from different age groups?
111. What are the changes that have happened in your country in recent years?
112. Do you have examples of how government can help people save money?
113. Do you think it is a good idea to wear a hat in sunny days?
114. How does leadership apply to children at school?
نمونه سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب (part 3) – بیشتر بخوانید: