برای دسترسی پیوسته و بدون مشکل شما عزیزان تمامی فایل های صوتی این صفحه پس از تبدیل به فرمت کم حجم، تک تک بررسی شده اند و بدون مشکل پخش میباشد. پیشنهاد میکنیم برای شنیدن این فایل ها از مرورگر گوگل کروم استفاده بفرمایید و درصورت play نشدن هر یک از فایل ها صفحه را refresh بفرمایید.
سوالات Speaking آیلتس بخش سوم به همراه جواب – 30 پرسش نهم (241 تا 270)
241. What criteria people use when choosing a job?
242. Tell me about the main types of buildings in your hometown?
243. What are the qualities of a good teacher in your opinion?
244. Do you find it difficult to choose gifts? Why?
245. Do you think children should be allowed to make mistakes?
246. Do you think it is in human nature to conceal one’s shortcomings?
247. What is the difference between short and long travels?
248. Do most people read books in your city? Why?
249. What qualifications should a person have to work in a top position of news corporation?
250. Do you prefer to read or listen to news?
251. Do your prefer to live in a house or in an apartment?
252. What do you like or dislike about your apartment?
253. What issue companies face as they become bigger?
254. What is the impact of vehicles on people’s lives
255. What needs to be done to help people travel less?
256. Do you prefer live concerts or records?
257. What are the advantages and disadvantages of waking up early in the morning?
258. Have your taste in music changed with time?
259. Do you think people will live further away from work in the future?
260. Do you think memories are important? Why?
261. Do you like memories from your childhood? Why?
262. Did you learn how to play a musical instrument when you were a child? Why or Why not
263. Do you think all children should learn to play musical instrument? Why or Why not?
264. How much time children in your country spend with their parents? Do you think it is enough?
265. Has the relationship between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?
266. Do you prefer to read a physical book or its digital version?
267. Do you think people will still be interested in reading fiction in the future?
268. Do you think people should express their feelings?
269. Who can express feelings more freely? Men or women? Why?
270. What can you do to help children save money?
سوالات Speaking آیلتس بخش سوم به همراه جواب – بیشتر بخوانید
پیوستن به کانال تلگرام @ielts2com برای دریافت روزانه نمونه پرسش های اسپیکینگ و نکته ها: