اصطلاحات انگلیسی برای رایتینگ
در اینجا مجموعه ای از (1) لغات آکادمیک و سطح پیشرفته و (2) ترکیبات و کالوکیشن های حرفه ای تر برای نمره 7 رایتینگ آیلتس و نمره 6 رایتینگ آیلتس به صورت گروه های 5 تایی دسته بندی شده است. این واژگان و ترکیب ها از رایتینگ های استاندارد از منابع مختلف بیرون آورده شده و از نظر درست بودن در دیکشنری لانگمن و گوگل بررسی شده اند. امیدواریم این مجموعه بتواند در دستیابی زبان آموزان گرامی به نمره 7 رایتینگ آیلتس کارساز و سودمند باشد.
اصطلاحات انگلیسی برای رایتینگ – روش تمرین
بعد از چند بار مطالعه دقیق واژگان و جمله های زیر کوشش کنید با الگو گرفتن از مثال های آورده شده، بررسی واژگان در دیکشنری های مختلف و در نهایت و توجه به معنا و ساختارهای به کار رفته 2 تا 3 جمله مشابه بنویسید. این مثال ها را میتوانید در بخش دیدگاه ها در همین صفحه وارد کنید و از درست بودن آن ها مطمئن شوید. بعد از چند روز دوباره به فهرست مراجعه کنید و جمله های تازه ای بسازید. کوشش کنید تا حد ممکن این واژگان و collocation ها را در رایتینگ ها و اسپیکینگ های خود به کار ببرید.
فایل صوتی 7 دقیقه ای توضیحات از مهندس ابوالقاسمی در مورد چگونگی گزینش این مجموعه و تمرین با آن:
پیشنهاد میکنیم از این مجموعه های ارزشمند نیز بازدید بفرمایید:
لغات گلچین شده ضروری برای نمره 6 رایتینگ آیلتس – فهرست واژگان
1. Achieve (a goal)
Band 6: Researchers can achieve the goals they set when information is shared to maximum level.
2. Acquire (skill/knowledge)
Band 6: Younger generation have the potential to acquire more communication skills compared with elderly.
Band 6: It would be easier for children to adapt to the environment when they can make their own decisions.
Band 6: Resources may not be adequate in certain regions of the world in which the environment is extreme and unfriendly.
Band 6: Children have to learn necessary skills to adjust themselves with their peers when parents ask them to take part in group activities.
لغات ضروری برای نمره 7 رایتینگ آیلتس و بالاتر – فهرست واژگان
5. Far more (beneficial/detrimental)
Band +7: Leading a sedentary lifestyle is far more detrimental to our health than sugar or fat.
Band 6: Not having exercise have more negative effect on health than sugar or fat.
تمرین کلاسی با واژگان گروه اول
1. Strong advocate of this approach
Band +7: I am a strong advocate of this approach and believe government should step in.
Band 6: I agree with this opinion and I think government should take responsibility.
2. A fundamental reason for this is that
Band +7: A fundamental reason for this is that the absolute majority of citizens are not required by law to recycle their waste.
Band 6: The reason is that there is no law for people to recycle their garbage.
3. To acquire any new skill
Band +7: It is believe that the first step in acquiring any new skill is to set a concrete specific target.
Band 6: Many people think it is important to have a goal when you want to learn a new skill.
Band +7: The repercussions of government’s new decisions could be serious.
Band 6: The results of recent decisions of the government can be important.
5. Face the consequences
Band +7: These officials must now face the consequences of their actions and be brought to trial.
Band 6: These people should go to prison or pay fine for their actions.
تمرین کلاسی با واژگان گروه دوم
1. (Understandably) reluctant to
Band +7: Children are sometimes understandably reluctant to attend a party where there are no other children to play with.
Band 6: Children sometimes do not show interest in parties in which they are alone.
2. (Beyond) imagination
Band +7: Challenges of being a single mother is beyond most people’s imagination.
Band 6: Most people cannot understand the difficulties of a single mother.
3. Cognitive development
Band +7: Some parents only allow their youngsters to play with toys that aid in cognitive development
Band 6: Some parent only let their children play with toys that help their brain develop.
4. Mature (physically/emotionally)
Band +7: The teenage years cover a period in which people mature physically and emotionally.
Band 6: Teenage years is the time that body and mind develop to look like adults.
5. Gain self-confidence
Band +7: Playing with peers helps children gain self-confidence.
Band 6: When children play with each other they will be more confident.
:تمرین کلاسی با واژگان گروه سوم
1. The evidence suggest/indicate that
Band +7: The evidence suggest/indicate that the presence of both genders in schools can positively impact their academic achievements/performance.
Band 6: Research show that when boys and girls study together in schools, they can have better scores.
2. Self-directed learning approach
Band +7: He was a passionate advocate of self-directed learning approach and argued that it is about understanding ideas for yourself, and learning more than is required for unit completion.
Band 6: He supported self-study method and believed that students can better understand the ideas compared with traditional method.
3. (Male/female) counterpart
Band +7: Opportunity does not exist for male teachers to go through education schemes with their female counterparts.
Band 6: It is difficult for male teachers to discuss education matters and programs with female teachers.
Band +7: The performance of recently/newly recruited staff is carefully scrutinized by their employer.
Band 6: Employers carefully check the staff that they have hired recently.
Band +7: The latest design attempts to incorporate the best features of the earlier models.
Band 6: Final versions try to include every good point of the models before.
:تمرین کلاسی با واژگان گروه چهارم
Band +7: Urbanization has been a major force behind poverty reduction and progress towards more industrialized countries.
Band 6: Migration to large cities have helped to decrease poverty and improve the conditions of the country to make progress.
2. (Bring) prosperity
Band +7: They vowed to eliminate poverty and bring prosperity to the country.
Band 6: They promised to reduce poverty and help the country to make progress.
3. (Incredibly) efficient
Band +7: Costs could be avoided by adopting this streamlined and incredibly efficient system.
Band 6: This system can help to save money because it is more productive.
Band +7: Their rivals were foiled by an economic recession.
Band 6: Poor economic situation stopped others in competition.
5. (Overcome a) drawback
Band +7: A method should be devised to overcome these drawbacks.
Band 6: A solution should be found for these drawbacks.
1. Intellectually stimulating: Some parents solitary yet intellectually stimulating activities like crossword puzzles.
2. Lucrative business: In some parts of the globe tourism is the only lucrative business.
3. Taking drastic measures: Government needs to take drastic measures to bring about fundamental reforms in education system.
4. Reap the benefits: Later on they will reap the benefits of experiencing harsh conditions in unfriendly environments.
5. Fired their enthusiasm further: The simple fact that pupils have chosen their favorite field of study can fire their enthusiasm further and help them succeed.
1. Revolutionize: This notion can revolutionize our education systems and pave the way for a system in which practical skills and innovation is prioritized over theoretical lessons.
2. (A fair) trial: Bringing criminals to fair trials would discourage countless juveniles from committing the same offence.
3. Figures escalate out of sight: when we include the substantial sums of money that parents spend on toys, figures begin to escalate out of sight.
4. Total value of online transaction reaches….. Internet provides such a safe and readily available platforms for online trades that the total value of online transactions in a single second reaches millions of dollars.
5. Self-assured: They look confident and self-assured since they have a good command of the language of global business
گروه هشتم: در حال به روز رسانی
1. Having a good reputation: Having a good reputation directly influences the customer purchase decisions
2. Retail and wholesale
4. The decline accelerated
2. Unique signature
5. Render it inaccessible
1. Subtle difference
5. Seems only a matter of time
1. This heist prompted companies to consider…
2. Prompted early interest
3. Out of curiosity
5. Scientific breakthrough
1. Talent and devotion
2. Demand surpassed the available supply
4. He was moved to take up the challenge
1. Outrageously expensive
2. He quickly grasped
3. Patented his invention
4. His instant recognition of the fact
5. Over the fierce objection of his mentor…
2. Sibling rivalry:
4. Violent: Humans have always been remarkably violent.
1. Resilient: Humans have proved to be one of the most resilient species on the planet.
3. Gruesome: He made a gruesome discovery
4. Radically: it was a radically new idea.
2. Leap: it was a great leap forward
4. Civil servant:
4. Haunt: This question has haunted humanity for centuries.
5. Foster: Earth has fostered a variety of life forms.
2. Wipe out:
2. Approve of
5. Fall in a category
گروه بیست و یکم:
1. Uncharted territory
2. Value (v)
گروه بیست و دوم:
گروه بیست و سوم:
3. Incline toward
گروه بیست و چهارم:
اصطلاحات انگلیسی برای رایتینگ – بیشتر بخوانید