آشنایی با ساختار دستوری Too…to…and so…that…
در این صفحه با ساختار دستوری Too…to…and so…that… در زبان انگلیسی آشنا شده و تمرین هایی در این زمینه انجام خواهیم داد.
Study the following sentence.
I was too angry to speak.
This means the same as:
I was so angry that I could not speak.
Now rewrite the following sentences using so…that…
1. I was too weak to walk.
2. We were too tired to move.
3. He was too sad to laugh.
4. I was too nervous to perform well.
5. It is too late for us to start now.
6. Information is too important to be shared freely.
7. Teenagers are too young to travel alone.
8. Parents are too busy to raise their children properly these days.
9. Environment is too fragile to recover from the human destruction.
10. Education is too important to be left to parents.
آشنایی با ساختار دستوری Too…to…and so…that… – بیشتر بخوانید