کاملترین مجموعه نمونه سوالات متداول Speaking آیلتس با جواب(پارت 1، 2 و 3)
نمونه سوالات متداول speaking آیلتس با نمونه جواب – پارت اول
بخش اول آزمون مصاحبه یا اسپیکینگ آیلتس از چند سوال نسبتا شخصی و در ادامه چند سوال عمومی تر تشکیل شده و در آن شرکت کننده در آزمون میبایست در چند جمله کوتاه به پرسش مطرح شده پاسخ دهد. گرچه پرسش ها ممکن است بسته به سطح شرکت کننده و به ویژه با توجه به سرعت سخن گفتن و روان بودن ایشان نیازمند پاسخ های با اندازه های متفاوت باشند، پاسخ ارائه شده میبایست بین 2 تا 4 جمله را دربرگیرد.
در زیر نمونه ای ضبط شده از 70 پرسش اسپیکینگ آیلتس بخش اول را بهمراه نمونه پاسخ هایی استاندارد از استاد زهرا امیدی در سطح نمره 8 آیلتس به شما علاقمندان گرامی تقدیم میکنیم:
همچنین پاسخ هایی متفاوت برای هر یک از سوال ها توسط مهندس ابوالقاسمی(دریافت کننده نمره 8.5 اسپیکینگ آیلتس) ضبط شده که میتواند برای همسنجی با پاسخ های بالا برای شما عزیزان سودمند باشد.
1 – What is your full name please?
2 – Where were you born?
3 – Did you grow up in Tehran?
4 – Tell me about your daily routine?
5 – What do you like/dislike about your daily routine?
6 – Where did you learn English?
7 – Have you ever lived in an English speaking country?
8 – Why did you learn English?
9 – How will improving your English benefit you personally?
10 – Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
11 – What’s your house or apartment like?
12 – Do you like where you live?
13 – What do you like/dislike about your house?
14 – How long you have lived in your present accommodation?
15 – Do you like living in a house or a flat?
16 – What do you do?
17 – Are you employed?
18 – Do you have a part time or a full time job?
19 – What do you do exactly?
20 – Where do you work?
21 – What do you like/dislike about your job?
-What is your favorite job?
-What does an average day at work involve?
-How did you become interested in the type of work you do?
-Are there things you would like to change about your work?
-How important is your job for the people?
-Did you go to private or state university?
-When did you graduate from college?
-What was your major/field of study?
-Did you like your major?
-What is your degree?
-Was is a difficult major to study?
-Why did you choose to study that?
-What is/was your university like?
-How your studies will help you with your future career?
-How did you become interested in your major in the first place?
-How many brothers and sisters do you have?
-Do you come from a large or small family?
-Do you have any children?
-Are you married/single?
-Do you live alone or with your parents?
-What do your parents do?
-Are your parents strict?
-Do you get on well with your parents?
-When did you move to Tehran?
-Where are your parents from originally?
-What would a tourist go to see in your hometown?
-How do people spend their weekends in your hometown?
-What public transport is available in your hometown?
-Is is a system that you would recommend to others?
-Tell me about the most important festival or celebration in your country?
-What would you suggest a visitor to see and do in your country?
-Tell me about the kind of foreign visitors who go to your country?
-How important is tourism in your country?
-What are your favorite leisure activities?
-How do you spend your free time?
-Do you like reading in your free time?
-Are you keen on sports?
-Do you have much spare time?
-Do you like cooking?
-What are the foods you like or dislike?
-What kinds of television programs do you watch?
-Do you usually see your friends in your free time?
-What kind of new food would you like to try?
-Do you prefer home-cooked food or food from the restaurant?
-How do usually people in your city spend their free time?
-How do you usually spend your holidays?
-How do you usually spend your weekends?
نمونه سوالات متداول speaking آیلتس با نمونه جواب – پارت دوم(Topic Card)
در بخش سوم مصاحبه آیلتس یک کارت، یک ورق کوچک کاغذ بهمراه یک مداد در اختیار شرکت کننده قرار داده میشود و از ایشان خواسته میشود به مدت 1 دقیقه در ارتباط با سوالات مطرح شده یادداشت هایی بنویسد و به مدت 2 دقیقه به پرسش ها پاسخ دهد. در زمان پاسخگویی شرکت کننده میتواند هم به یادداشت ها و هم به برگه سوال یا Topic card که نمونه هایی از آن را در زیر میبینید نگاه کند.
ترتیب پاسخگویی به سوالات مهم نیست؛ بهتر است وقفه در پاسخ وجود نداشته باشد و پاسخ شما کمتر از 1 دقیقه نباشد. اگر بیش از 2 دقیقه صحبت کنید اگزمینر یا آزمون گیرنده پاسخ شما را قطع خواهد کرد. معیارهای مورد نظر ایشان برای تعیین نمره عبارتند از: (1) روان صحبت کردن، (2) سط واژگان، (3)تنوع ساختارهای گرامری و درست بودن ساختارها و (4) تلفظ.
عوامل مثل لهجه یا همسو بودن پاسخ شما با دیدگاه های اگزمینر تاثیری روی نمره ندارند!
پرسش 6 پرسش 7 پرسش 8
نمونه سوالات متداول speaking آیلتس با نمونه جواب – پارت سوم
1. What are the main eating habits in your country?
2. Have the eating habits in your country changed over the last 20 years?
3. In what ways are the eating habits of the people in your country going to change in the future?
4. Do people nowadays have healthy diet in your country?
5. Are people in your country consume more fast foods nowadays? Why?
6. To what extent have the media affected the eating habits of the people?
7. To what extent has people’s health been affected by their eating habits?
8. What are the main modes of transport in your city?
9. Do people in your country prefer their private cars to the public transport? Why?
10. Do you have an advanced public transport in your city?
11. In your opinion what can be done to solve the problem of traffic?
12 .Is it a good idea to ban private cars from entering certain districts of the city?
13. What are the main problems of using the public transport in your city?
Are you interested in fashion and designer’s clothes?
Why do clothes companies promote a new fashion after a short time?
Do you prefer international fashion to the national clothing fashion?
Do clothes give status to people in your country?
To what extent do you judge a person by their appearance?
How do you think fashion sensation will change in the future?
In your opinion who are affected by fashion and designer’s clothes more in your country?
What are the main facilities in a large modern city?
How do you compare a modern city with a small town?
Do you prefer to live in a large modern city? Why?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a large modern city?
Why do people migrate from small towns to large modern cities?
What can be done to prevent the residents of small town from migrating to large modern cities?
What changes do you foresee in the education system of your country in the next 50 years?
What are the weaknesses of the education system of your country?
What are the advantages of the education system of your country?
Why do people mainly want to continue their studies?
What role do you think education plays in the development of your country?
Why do you think some students leave schools? and how do you compare their reasons with the reasons of previous generation?
What methods of learning work best for you?
What can be done to improve the education system of your country?
How can applying good teachers improve the education system of your country?
What did people used to do in their free time when there was no TV?
How are people going to spend their free time in the future considering the new technological advances that are being introduced every day?
In your opinion what are the healthiest leisure activities? Why?
Are there enough recreational facilities in your city so as to occupy your spare time?
What do you recommend the government should do to help people spend their free time in the best way?
In your opinion can leisure activities include educational activities such as learning a foreign language or a computer program? why?
Should leisure activities be necessarily relaxing or can activities such as mountain climbing, white water rafting be considered as leisure activities?
Are there enough job opportunities in your country?
Is the rate of unemployment increasing in your country? why?
How can the government solve the problem of unemployment in your country?
What are the main factors contributing to unemployment growth?
Why do some people choose to be self-employed?
Do people from your country travel to other countries in search of jobs? Why?
Do most women work outside in your country? Why?
How can women’s employment affect families?
How have families changed in the last 20 years?
what changes do your foretell in the family structure in the next 20 years?
Is there any relationship between the growing rate of crime and the changing families?
Are people willing to have as many children as they had in the past?
Why are government trying to persuade families to have fewer children?
Do men regard women as second class citizens in your country?
In your opinion are men superior to women?
Can women do all the jobs that men can do?
Are women’s rights observed in your country?
Do women participate in the society as men do?
Are women dependent on emotion rather than reasoning?
Should men and women enjoy the same rights?
Can women take a more active role in the society?
How we can appreciate the elderly for all they have done?
Are the old people respected by the new generation as they were by the previous generation?
What can government do to appreciate the elderly?
Why some families take care of their grandparents while send them to nursing homes?
In what ways are the retired people helpful for the society?
Why are some people poor in the society?
In what ways can society can help the poor?
Should the government collect all the beggar begging on the streets? why?
What are the factors contributing to the growth of poverty in a community?
How can we eliminate poverty in a society?
How has the Internet changed the world?
What are the disadvantages of using the Internet for children and teenagers?
How had the Internet affected research and education in your country?
In your opinion has the internet affect your country? how?
Why do you usually use the Internet?
To what extent do you think people’s decisions are affected by advertisement through the mass media?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of advertising?
What should people do in order not to be deceived by misleading advertisement?
In your opinion is enough attention paid to marketing in your country?
what are the most important marketing strategies in your country?
How has computer affected your country?
What are the main roles that computer plays in your city?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using computer for children?
In your opinion is it a good idea to use a computer as a pastime?
Why are computers becoming so popular in your city?
Are people in your country interested in reading? explain.
Why do people read books?
Are people nowadays reading more books than they did before?
How have the reading habits of people in your society changed over the past 20 years?
What kinds of books do people mostly read in their free time in your country?
Why does the world need an international language?
Is English currently considered an international language? Why?
What are some of the difficulties of learning English in non-English speaking countries?
How can we interest our school children in learning English?
In what ways has English as an international language affected your country?
Why do some students choose to continue their studies in a foreign country?
What are the disadvantages of studying in a foreign country?
What are the main difficulties that oversees students face in your country?
What can the government do to solve the problems of oversees students?
How do you compare the education system of your country with the education system in some European countries?
Are people healthier nowadays than they were in the past?
How has modern medicine improved people’s health?
Do you use herbal medicine prescribed by traditional medicine? Why?
What are the major causes for illnesses?
Can modern medicine cure all the diseases? Why?
How have satellites changed our lives in the past 20 years?
Why are more and more people buying cellphones everyday?
What are some of the problems that satellite has caused or is causing in your country?
How can we avoid the problems that satellites can cause in a society?
How dependent is your country on telecommunication devices?
Do you think the cinema has increased or decreased in popularity in recent years?
In your opinion do you think the cinema will increase in popularity in the future?
Why do you think people mainly watch TV?
What are the harmful effects of watching TV on children and teenagers?
How do you think censorship laws will change in the next 20 years?
What are the major causes of air pollution?
What are the major causes of water pollution?
What are the major causes of noise pollution in big cities?
What are some of the problems that air pollution has caused for people?
What actions should be taken in order to decrease the air pollution in polluted cities?
In what ways can water pollution harm people’s health?
Has the rate of crime been on the increase in your country in recent years? Why?
What can the government do to deter criminals?
should be government abolish the law of capita punishment? Why?
In your opinion what are the main reasons leading to commitment of crime in your country?
How do you think the government can correct the juvenile delinquents?
What are the main reasons for launching a war against another country these days?
How can we achieve an ever lasting global peace?
What are some of the main consequences of war?
How have the form of war changed compared to the ancient times?
How can the world treat a country which is belligerent an warlike?
Have attitudes to marriage changed in your country in recent years?
In what ways do men and women feel differently about marriage in your opinion?
has the rate of divorce been increasing in your country? why?
What can be done to decrease the divorce rate in developing countries?
Why is it hard to get married in your country?
How important is religion in the modern world?
Is the new generation as religious as the previous generation? why?
Can you predict the role of religion in the future?
In your opinion is the religion decreasing in popularity of increasing? why?
Is religion a powerful mean to save people from the sins of the modern world?
How can people achieve happiness in their lives?
Can money lead to happiness? Why?
What are the most important causes of happiness?
Does failure ultimately result in depression? Why?
In your opinion what are the characteristics of a successful person?
What are the main problems that the youth face in your country?
What can the government and the people do to solve the problems of the youth?
What can the youth do to solve their own problems?
Did the youth of the previous generations have as many problems as the ones of the new generation?
In what ways have the youth progressed in comparison with the youth of the previous generations?
Why is the world becoming a warmer place?
How can we solve the problem of global warming?
What can we do personally to help decelerate global warming?
What can the governments and the non-governmental organizations do to stop the earth from getting warmer?
What do you think the world temperature will be like in the next 5o years?
What are the major energy resources in your country?
What are the merits and demerits of the major energy resources in your country?
What are the problems caused by using fossil fuels?
In your opinion what is the cleanest source of energy? why?
What can we do to avoid running out of fossil fuels?
Why do some people play sports on a regular basis?
To what extent do you approve of the professional sports? Why?
Do you approve of violent sports such as boxing and wrestling which can harm athletes seriously?
Do you think the education system pays enough attention to physical education in our schools?
Why do people usually prefer going on a diet to getting exercise?
What are the characteristics of a good employee?
What are the qualities of a competent manager?
How can we improve the quality of our workforce?
is the education system successful in training the workforce that the country needs?
should employees remain faithful to their employers under any circumstances? Why?
What can we do personally to solve the problem of world hunger?
What are the main causes of world hunger?
What can the governments and the international organizations do to solve hunger totally?
Can the people suffering from hunger be blamed as well for this problem?
What can the people suffering from hunger do to save themselves?
Why are some countries developed while others developing or even underdeveloped?
How can the people and the government of the developing or underdeveloped countries accelerate the rate of development?
Should the people and the governments of the developing countries accepts the aids of developed countries? why?
What are the main causes of development in a country?
1. How the Internet has affected the music?
2. What cars are preferred by men and what cars are preferred by women?
3. Do people buy cars to show their status?
4. Do you think our society needs ambitious people?
5. Do you think sometimes we have to wait to appreciate things more?
6. Do you prefer to go out with your friends in small or large group?
7. Do you prefer to go out with your friends in small or large group?(Zahra Omidi)
8. On what occasions you have to wait for things in your country?(Zahra Omidi)
9. On what occasions you have to wait for things in your country?
10. What services and facilities are available in your hometown?
11. What services and facilities are available in your hometown?(Zahra Omidi)
12. Do you want to stay in your country for a long time?
13. What plans do you have for your future career?(+a few more uncommon Qs)
14. What are your future plans? (Zahra Omidi)
15. What are the advantages of living in a big city?
16. Why some people do not like taking photos of themselves?
17. Should there be rules for public places?
18. What is the difference between people who are always on time and those who are not?
19. How do people learn history from seeing items in the museums?
20. How technology can affect history?
21. Do you think in 50 years magazines and newspapers still exist?
22. What has been the effect of media such as TV, radio and newspaper on family?
23. What is the result of a change in working condition for a family?
24. Are there a lot of science museums in your country?
25. Why people choose to buy second hand products?
26. What do you think makes a good parent?
27. How can conversations help us in our daily lives?
28. Why do people wear uniform in your opinion?
29. What can government do to reduce the noise pollution in big cities?
30. What changes do you foresee in the education system of your country in the next 50 years?
31. What is the difference between men and women’s conversations?
32. What is the difference between boys’ and girls’ friendship?
33. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working in a large corporation?
34. What are the main reasons of unemployment in your country?
Alternative Response by Zahra Omidi
35. How we can appreciate the elderly for all they have done?
36. How we can encourage young people to read more?
37. What kind of toys are more appropriate for children?
38. What benefits can students get from group studying?
40. What are the advantages of manufacturing consumer goods in your country?
41. How can the spices of your country be compared with those of other countries?
42. Who is more eager to new ways of cooking? Young people or adults? Why?
43. Do you think old peoples’ lives are better now compared with the past?
44. What can children learn from old people?
45. What can government do to help sports at grassroots level?
46. What can you learn about a person from the animals they like?
47. Why people become vegetarian?
48. Is it important to teach children how to save money?
Alternative Response by Zahra Omidi:
49. Many young people today don’t associate themselves with traditions; Why is that?
دانلود 90 نمونه آخرین سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب
50. What should be done to lower cruelty to animals?
51. What is the difference between your life and the life of traditional people?
52. How does the cultural identity of a place is reflected in the eating habits and types of food?
53. How do you compare the decision making in the past and today?
54. Can the media influence the decision making process among older generations?
55. What is national identity?
56. What do you think about relocating for a job?
57. What are the disadvantages of jobs with flexible working hours?
58. What criteria people use when choosing a job?
59. Tell me about the main types of buildings in your hometown?
60. What are the qualities of a good teacher in your opinion?
61. Do you find it difficult to choose gifts? Why?
62. Do you think children should be allowed to make mistakes?
63. Do you think it is in human nature to conceal one’s shortcomings?
64. What is the difference between short and long travels?
65. Do most people read books in your city? Why?
66. What qualifications should a person have to work in a top position of news corporation?
67. Do you prefer to read or listen to news?
68. Do your prefer to live in a house or in an apartment?
69. What do you like or dislike about your apartment?
70. What issue companies face as they become bigger?
71. What is the impact of vehicles on people’s lives
72. What needs to be done to help people travel less?
73. Do you prefer live concerts or records?
74. What are the advantages and disadvantages of waking up early in the morning?
75. Have your taste in music changed with time?
76. Do you think people will live further away from work in the future?
77. Do you think memories are important? Why?
78. Do you like memories from your childhood? Why?
79. Didi you learn how to play a musical instrument when you were a child? Why or Why not
80. Do you think all children should learn to play musical instrument? Why or Why not?
81. How much time children in your country spend with their parents? Do you think it is enough?
82. Have relationship between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?
83. Do you prefer to read a physical book or its digital version?
84. Do you think people will still be interested in reading fiction in the future?
85. Do you think people should express their feelings?
86. Who can express feelings more freely? Men or women? Why?
87. What can you do to help children save money?
88. What do young people often waste money on?
89. Who are better advisors for children? Parent, teachers or friends?
90. At what age should children be allowed to have mobile phones?
91. Do people in your country enjoy going to open air markets that sell thing like food or clothes or old objects?
92. Do you think young people feel the same about shopping at market as older people? Why is that?
93. What games are popular in your country?
94. Do you think it is important for people to play games? Why or why not?
95. Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
96. Do you think office dress code is necessary? Why?
97. What kind of dress do people wear in your country?
98. What did you like about your high school or university?
99. Is there anything you did not like about your high school or university?
100. What problems people may have when they want to do new things for the first time?
دانلود 90 نمونه آخرین سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس با جواب
101. Do you think it is better to do new things with other people or on your own? Why?
102. What are the benefits of sport or Olympic games?
103. Can international Games, sports or Olympic games bring unity on an international level? Why?
104. Do you think it is possible for an employee and his/her manager to be best friends? Why?
105. What are the benefits of team work in on international level?
106. What are the jobs you think should receive high salaries and why is that?
107. What is the importance of games in students’ lives?
108. Do you think government should encourage people to participate in sports and games?
109. Do you have the habit of saving money?
110. Do changes in life have the same influence on people from different age groups?
111. What are the changes that have happened in your country in recent years?
112. Do you have examples of how government can help people save money?
113. Do you think it is a good idea to wear a hat in sunny days?
114. How does leadership apply to children at school?
نمونه سوالات متداول speaking آیلتس با نمونه جواب – بیشتر بخوانید
پیوستن به کانال تلگرام @ielts2com برای دریافت روزانه نمونه پرسش های اسپیکینگ و نکته ها: